Tuesday, September 20, 2011

An update

So... I've fallen off the face of the earth recently... but I have excuses!
1. Moved.
2. Started new job.
Yea... life has been a little crazy.  But I'm beyond excited about everything going on right now.  The hardest part of grad school was being away from the people I love most.  Now I have my darlin', my kitty, close friends, and my family fairly close by.... but I DO miss my Grad School friends dearly.
To sum things up, I'm feeling incredibly grateful these days.  I never thought at this point in my life I'd feel so fulfilled and happy.  Really couldn't ask for anything more.


Here's a random quick recap of recent events:

My boyfriend's been making dinner recently because he was on vacation and I wasn't.  Tomorrow he starts teaching/learning again so I think we're going to be doing a lot of take out for a while.
Here's some of what we've been eating:
Chicken Cordon Bleu
 


Homemade Pita: See here for the recipe.                                                Apricot Glazed Pork Chops:
                                                             

We went to the Food Truck Festival in Columbus which ended being WAY crazy.  Not sure why I thought I was the only person in Columbus cool enough to hear about this event.  Here are some images I captured:

I'll be back with pictures of the new apt. and my long awaited zucchini post once things get a bit more organized over here :).

No comments:

Post a Comment